Are you looking for an employment opportunity where you can work hard with competitive compensation? We are growing our team! lf you’re a hardworking, self-motivated individual, keep reading.
FireTec is a family-owned business that is steadily growing. Each member of our team is expected to work diligently while remaining professional and respecting our clients’ space. Our work environment is fun, committed to excellence, and full of bettering skill sets. Our team provides high-quality services and always strives to exceed our client’s expectations.
One of our greatest priorities is family. We not only care about the families of our clients and employees but consider our team as family and treat them as such. Our four-day workweeks allow our employees to spend more time with the ones they love.
Safety is also of utmost importance. We provide on-the-job training and send our dedicated employees for certifications that will prepare them for every day on the job.
Fireplace Technician Job Responsibilities Include:
· Performing chimney sweeps & inspections
· Working with gas lines & electric
· Servicing & troubleshooting electrical components
· Installation & assembly of fireplaces
· Performing exterior masonry repairs
· Communicating with clients
· Must have a valid PA driver’s license
· Must be able to lift heavy items
· Must be able to accurately read a tape measure
· Must be comfortable climbing ladders and being on a roof, as well as working on scaffolding
· Must be able to use hand tools and be familiar with using power tools
· Must be self-motivated
· Must be able to communicate effectively with coworkers and clients
· Construction experience beneficial but not necessary
Job Type: Full Time
Our team members work 4-day work weeks, Monday-Thursday. This includes paid holidays and paid vacation after 6 months of full time employment.
Salary: Based on experience (typically between $16-25/ hour)
· Health insurance is offered
· On the job training
· Room for growth in the company
· Paid schooling for CSIA and NFI certifications
How To Apply
Download the Application Form below and fill it out.
Create your resume.
Email your Application Form and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org